Monday, October 30, 2006

Well it's Sunday and I guess you could say we are in count down mode. I figured out that I have 12 days left to work before we leave to get Ashley. Next Saturday we celebrate our Son-in-Law, Jeremy, passing his next step in the National Guard and he should be a Staff Sergeant soon. The Saturday after that we are having our family Thanksgiving since we will not be here on the official day, and the middle of that week we should leave. We hope to hear Monday or Tuesday on our appointment in China and then get all of the Flight arrangements ETC... We are cleaning and packing and checking and making lists and getting silly about our daughter will be here soon. I asked Billie if she would skip through the airport with me singing "adopting we will go, adopting we will go, high ho the merry oh, adopting we will go." Hey, if you had been waiting 607 days for a baby you would be singing too!!!

God bless and keep you all.

We love you Ashley,

1 comment:

Mike & Billie said...

Your Daddy asked me if I would skip through the Air Port with him singing, Adopting We will Go, I said SURE I will. Don't think we won't do it either because we will. Everyone thinks your Daddy is so Silly and they keep asking us if mommy is as excited as Daddy is. I think because Daddy is bigger and you don't usually see a man get so excited as women do about children that they think he is more excited then I am. Well let me tell you. I am so overwhelmed with excitement at being your mommy that is gushing out all over me. All my life ever since I was a little girl the one thing I wanted to be was a "Mommy". The Lord blessed me by allowing me to be the mommy to two wonderful beautiful girls, your sisters Christy & Michelle. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that I would be given the honor to be a mommy again. God blessed me/us with you. So am I as excited as your Daddy is about you? Well, just look around that tall handsome man, you will soon call Daddy, and you will find this short, blonde haired woman so full of excitement that if I had to swim all the way to get you I would. I thank God for giving me the oppertunity of being a Mommy agian every day. We will be coming to you soon. Skipping a Singing. Love Mommy