Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Today we took the heath documents to the doctor to review and discuss. Everything looks good to him and that is wonderful. He gave us several medicines to take with us on the trip in case they are needed, we hope they are not. Billie is having a blast telling everyone all of the illnesses that I have since he wrote the prescriptions in my name. One friend said that it was strange that I was so sick, "He looked like he was fine Sunday". Ha, Ha everyone.....
I also searched the web today some more and found several pictures of the Welfare Institute where Ashley is right now. Most of them just made me want to go get her right now!!!
I find that night time is best right now as I am asleep and not worrying about Ashley and the fact that I have no control right now. A song from when I was in high school comes to mind just because of one line in it, the song is "I Like Dreamin". "I like dreamin' cause dreamin' can make you mine." The rest of the song is obviously a love song but that one line applies here. I feel that way right now because when I am asleep I can dream that I am holding Ashley or playing games with her or watching a movie. It is only a dream right now but one day soon it will be real, Ashley will be home with us and we can take care and love her like a child should be cared for and loved. I just have to hold up until that day comes true and with the help of God and my wonderful family and friends I will make it until that day.

May God bless you all and continue to watch over Ashley and all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We were glad we were able to go to the Dr today and have him review all of the information on you today Ashley. He said you looked perfect, he didn't have to tell us that we already knew that. He gave us prescriptions to get filled to take to China when we go get you just in case you need them. We want to make sure that we have everything you might possibly need When we come to get you. We promise to always take care of all of your needs and as many of your wants as possible as long as your wants are not something that could harm you in any way. We love you little one. Mommy and Daddy can't wait to come get you.

Love, Mommy