Wednesday, October 04, 2006

In case you have forgotten this is what our beautiful daughter looks like.
Time is really starting to drag on waiting for more information on when we can go and get her. The wait to this point was longer but the days seem longer right now. We received confirmation that our papers were sent out on time yesterday. The package that we sent to Ashley has made it to Hong Kong and clearance processing is complete at Kowloon. I hope that means it will be delivered to her tomorrow or Friday. I hope that she is as happy with her mommy and daddy as we are with her. The two cameras should provide some good pictures as keepsakes for her when she gets older. We will see what happens tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are such a beauty. I hope you get the package we sent you. I know that your daddy and I really would be greatful if the cameras get used and we get many more pictures of you and where you came from. Pictures are my favorite. You will learn that real soon once you meet us. I love to have pictures EVERYWHERE especially of my beautiful family. Hopefully it won't be long before we can come and get you. Love, Mommy