Saturday, October 21, 2006

Not much has happened this week with the process, at least from what we can find out. We are still waiting for the extension to our form to bring home a baby that is over 18 months old. I am told that could take a month so we should see it anytime now. We are also waiting on the Travel Authorazation (TA) from China and we received an e-mail yesterday that stated Monday would be the soonest that we could expect that. I spoke with the angency and they said that as long as they receive that document by 11/6/06 then they should be able to get us off as planned in the middle of November. Our travel group has been in a lot more contact recently, I think everyone is getting anxious. I set up a Yahoo Group for our group to use to keep in touch so eveyone in the group can share thoughts and information. I needed a picture for the group site so I put together a picture with all of the babies that people in our group have shared with us. They are a bunch of beautiful babies!

2 comments:

Stacey T. said...

Are all these adorable babies from XinY?

Mike & Billie said...

Look at all the precious babies. I know that we all will be glad to get to our daughters and bring them home. Not too much longer and we will be there. We love you Ashley,
Mommy