Tuesday, November 21, 2006




Well it was "Gotya" day here in China and oh what a day it was. Too long of a story for tonight but I wanted to get some pictures on the sight for all of you. Ashley and Monya are doing fine and the Parents are adjusting to them. It was a long hard day for all and I will try to write more about it tomorrow. Ashley is asleep right now and Billie and I need to finish up a few things and do the same ourselves. I must say we have an AWESOME group of families here !!! They all are looking to help each other, wait for each other, and hug and pray for each other. We have a wonderful new family here to spend Thanksgiving with this year with our new babies. We cannot wait to get home to see all of our family and share the blessed joy called Ashley.
May God bless you as He has once again blessed us.
Mike & Billie


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens she is even more beautiful in person. And so is Monya!

Anonymous said...

Ashley you are so pretty.I wrote you on the wrong one today.So have a happy time with your Mommy and Daddy till we meet.Sandy and Gary

Anonymous said...

This is what we have been waiting for!PICTURES! Beautiful Darling Ashley.When I blew up the pictures I saw tears in Ashleys eyes and my heart went out to her.Then I saw her asleep on her daddys lap and I knew everything was going to be alright.Ashley, this is something that you will be doing a lot of. we all love you so dearly and soon you will be here with us. Papa

Dianne said...

What a wonderful day!
Congratulations, she is beautiful, and looks so sweet!
Are you going to the Orphanage?
Get your rest when you can and enjoy the rest of your time in China with sweet little Ashley!

Dianne

Anonymous said...

Gods!!! Yours!!!! Ours!!!
That's what these babies are!!
His timing is perfect!!! We waited and waited and that makes these blessings even more precious!!!
They are both beautiful babies, as Monya's Nana....I want to see a few more pictures of her...please!
I'm sure you'll want to show a slide show when you get home....so be getting one ready.
Praising Our Lord,
Margo

Anonymous said...

She's bee-you-tiful, and you two look so (deservedly) happy! It's a long and tiring journey, but what a reward!

Love, Brian & Susan (she can have top billing when she leaves her OWN comment!