Saturday, March 03, 2007

Okay so we will keep the story going. Thank you to all who replied to the last posting, I did not know so many people cared.

The reason for the delay in posting this time has been illness in the family. Billie and Ashley have both been sick this past month with Billie getting the worst of the deal. So to say the least I have been busy caring for my girls.
This picture is of Ashley and her Niece Taylor who came by to visit the other day.

This one Ashley is riding her horse. Taylor is in the foreground and Nana is in the rocking chair.

Ashley and Mommy with her new "Elmo mo" that GiGi got her for Valentines Day.

I will try to post every week or so. Please keep the comments coming.

Love Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey glad to see more pictures.Ashley was glad to see you yesterday in church and eating lunch with you.Tell Mommy that I missed her yesterday.I will see you all Sunday at church if not before.
Sandy